Sound Healing (sound therapy) is an entire field that studies the effects of sound waves, timbres and harmonics on the human body and psyche.
Each musical instrument has a unique sound frequency and structures our inner water. We will work with a wide range of harmonic vibrations from low to high. A 2-hour Sound Healing practice designed to:
– aligning and harmonizing our inner state;
– resetting the mind, restarting mental processes;
– calming of thoughts and connection with the body;
– removal of blocks, tension, fatigue, psychosomatic effects
– Restoration of resources and a burst of energy