Yin-Yang Fascial Yoga
Deep Tissue (Tension-) Release and Flexibility with Myofascial Release Balls.
Perfect for SURFERS, bodybuilders, and Office-Sitters!
What is Yoga for fascial tissues?
– Short, fun Dynamic (YANG) Fasciae-training: bouncing, swinging, shaking
– Stability/BALANCE poses
– Free, happy fascial tissues = access to more STRENGTH and energy!
– At the end: releasing tensions in the body through passive, long-held YIN-poses, more FLEXIBILITY
– Self-massage with tennis balls to address specific tensions
– Focusing on opening (+ going easy on) shoulders, lower back and hips
🌟 Vitality, mobility and free energy flow
🌟 a true fountain of youth and Detox for the entire system. The fascial tissue will become more elastic and well hydrated (=anti Cellulite;)!!
🌟 Supports deeper Therapy: The guided mindfulness meditation in combination with the passive Yin Poses can bring up/release suppressed emotions from the tissue memory. This practice is for everybody. Any shape and experience level welcome! Can’t wait to meet you!
You will learn to stay balanced and calm in any difficult life situation.
SUNDAY 22nd of October at 6.30 pm, Luna House Cascais.
Book your spot.